All these systems have been tested, and when secured correctly will not let your phone fall off.
What is good about phone covers?
What is not so good about phone covers?
- Redundant if you change your phone and it is a different size?
- You have to take it out of the case to take a selfie AND make a call
- The case cover reflects the sun’s glare and makes it difficult to see
- Steams up when it rains
- Drops of rain makes the screen move around (like it is your finger)
- Touching the screen to zoom in or out is not always very responsive
- Not easy for charging and plugging in earplugs
What is good about rubber holders?
- Easy to remove and put onto another bike
- Small and light, so great for short journeys and a spare
What is not so good about rubber holders?
- Until you have the ‘knack’ it can be difficult to fit your phone
- If not tight enough the phone can swivel around and point the wrong way
- Not waterproof
Quad Lock System
What is good about the Quad Lock System?
- Easy to remove and replace phone
- Easy to fit headphones and charger
- Can easily talk to the phone on speaker
- Good phone cover for everyday use
What is not so good about the Quad Lock System?
- Not waterproof, but comes with a waterproof cover
I like to be transparent – some products (not all) will be affiliate links – you pay no more, the product makers may give me a small commission, and sometimes I buy a load of products and sell them if I think that is the best solution for you.
I only promote products that I have used and recommend.
The review here is my genuine opinion, I never recommend any products to earn more commission.