All the systems below have been tested, and when secured correctly will not let your phone fall off.
- Redundant if you change your phone and it is a different size?
- You have to take it out of the case to take a selfie AND make a call
- The case cover reflects the sun’s glare and makes it difficult to see
- Steams up when it rains
- Drops of rain makes the screen move around (like it is your finger)
- Touching the screen to zoom in or out is not always very responsive
- Not easy for charging and plugging in earplugs
- Easy to remove and put onto another bike
- Small and light, so great for short journeys and a spare
- Until you have the ‘knack’ it can be difficult to fit your phone
- If not tight enough the phone can swivel around and point the wrong way
- Not waterproof
Quad Lock System
- Easy to remove and replace phone
- Easy to fit headphones and charger
- Can easily talk to the phone on speaker
- Good phone cover for everyday use
- Not waterproof, but comes with a waterproof cover
I like to be transparent – some products (not all) will be affiliate links – you pay no more, the product makers may give me a small commision, and sometimes I buy a load of products and sell them if I think that is the best solution for you.
I only promote products that I have used and recommend.
The review here is my genuine opinion, I never recommend any products to earn more commission.